What's new

WashWorld Razor

IBFLYIN

Reaction score
I am having a new WW Razor installed in two weeks and was wondering if anyone has one and had any tips or areas of concern I should be aware of? Replacing a MK 7 GT500, so I am familiar with an auto. Just looking for any heads up tips if anyone has any.

Thanks-Scott

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Don't have one, but like the platform and manufacturer. Please keep us updated with the install and experience once you're washing cars. I know there was a lot of interest in this machine when it first came out, but didn't have anyone that had installed one yet to talk to about it.

Lighthouse.

sprocket

Reaction score
I had a razor installed in May and I think it's great! The people at washworld are all about service. You will like the flexability of the programing for the wash options and its smooth operation.

kempape

Reaction score
does the middle dryer blower automitically shut off when passing over bed of a pickup truck?

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I was originally looking at the Razor. This machine has so much potential and I know I could run it through its paces.

Like a lot of you, when the time came to talk to the bank, they wanted damn near 60% cash down...so at this point I have a bay ready for a Razor...without a Razor.

Sprocket - Can you give us a better run down of some of the features, things you like, things you don't. How could Washworld improve the machine, etc...

BTW...if Washworld is watching this thread, I would love to demo a Razor for you in Genesee County. I don't know of any machines in the area, but I would gladly showcase it for you and allow the distributor access to it anytime it was needed to use as a demo ;-) We could even come up with some type of social good campaign showcasing Washworld as the corporation that cares about the community!

Rick Lancelle

Washworld Tech Support
Reaction score
does the middle dryer blower automitically shut off when passing over bed of a pickup truck?
The Razor has proven to be extremely flexible in programming and options, the On Board Dryer System does offer Center Dryer Producer Shutdown. This option will detect pickup truck beds during the dryer pass and shutdown the center nozzle while passing over truck bed and resume when over cab of truck. The benefits of this option is to reduce the amount debris and water ejected from the truck bed.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
I too would be willing to sacrifice my auto bay to trial a Razor. I will go one step further and remove my old automatic and pay you for the installation and setup of the new one. All WashWorld had to do is donate the equipment. Sounds like a great deal.......for me!

Lighthouse.