What's new

Washworld Razor

Good Moody

Reaction score
Have any of you who operate this unit modified the lowest hi pressure nozzle to detergent soak and hi pressure scrub the lower portion of the wheel and tire by chance?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, but I recently visited a wash where they raised the height of the Razor, which necessitated the extension of the lowest nozzle by 4-6" maybe. So it can be done. It was simple plumbing and not too pretty, but it got the job done.

Black Diamond Bob

Reaction score
No, but I recently visited a wash where they raised the height of the Razor, which necessitated the extension of the lowest nozzle by 4-6" maybe. So it can be done. It was simple plumbing and not too pretty, but it got the job done.
How high did they raise it?

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Wow, they raised that a lot! I don't think my Razor has much impact as it is, I can't imagine adding 2 or 3 more nozzles.

Eric H

Reaction score
Waxman and I visited the wash together. I don’t have a close shot of the added nozzle so I had to zoom in. The picture gets blurry but I think it’s a 5” nipple.
That site also has wheel chemical applicators at the entrance IMG_5197.jpg IMG_5198.jpg

Black Diamond Bob

Reaction score
I'll show you guys some pics of mine tomorrow, I also have the bigshots but definitely no wand extensions. Wondering if I could use those??