What's new

WashWorld Razor

washme1

Reaction score
Some of you may recall my post regarding the catastrophic power surge I experienced in March. I replaced the D&S Quicksilver with a new WashWorld Razor and couldn't be happier.

The service thus far has been superb. The machine does excellent job of cleaning. I have reduced the wash time on my top wash by TWO MINUTES and I am able to load the next vehicle in line while the other car is in the dryer saving (estimated) another 30-40 seconds. Comparing the technology of my previous machine to the Razor, in my opinion, is like comparing a flip phone to an Apple 6. Factory service techs are available for phone support 24/7. D&S factory refused to help me even when I couldn't reach my distributor. Everyone with Professional Car Wash, the distributor, has just been great to work with.

There are three service techs available locally to assist me. My D & S distributor was frequently unavailable and many times would not answer his phone, especially on weekends.

washme1

Reaction score
I was remiss in failing to acknowledge the Blendco chemical rep who works with Professional Car Wash. Marshall Matuska spent a lot of time titrating, observing and just being there assuring that all of the chemicals are performing properly. It's just a great team to work with.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I have them on my laser 4000 and they are the Bomb best side blasters ever

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I have the 3 nozzles on my laser 4000 i got them last year when they first come out before they where on there website and they clean so so good better than any gating guns or mosmatic spinners it will turn white wall tires or the white letters on a tire white and rims come clean too very nice. My $5 wash cleans better than most people $10 just because of power towers and my chemicals. I have had women get scared because they are so powerful the sound is really loud is the only negative to them.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
for 1,200 dollars I would say is some of the best money you could spend at your site to offer the customer, better than any new Lava curtain bs.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
No but I am sure it would only help it I would have to go up on price. I do give it on all washes 30 secs for under carriage