What's new

Washworld Razor spitting presoak! Help!

Officer

Reaction score
Honestly, I think the whole delivery system should be revamped on the Razors instead of having all the presoak product going through one pipe it should be like the Ryko Radius through a separate pipe on the arch.
The bigger injectors really didn't improve it that much, especially when using hyper concentrates. I've reached out to tech support and they really don't have a solution either.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I'm not at all familiar with a razor. I'm not even sure I've seen one in person in operation.

I assume you have checked your pump pressure and its where it's supposed to be? Do you have needle valves on the air side of the chemical injectors that could be out of adjustment?

APW

Reaction score
I had this problem on my Razor 3. There is a Y strainer right after the low pressure pump. I took the strainer out as it was crudded up with rust and it improved a lot. I have since replaced with a new strainer.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Also the hose that's after the Y strainer has a tendency to get clogged up that is what I'm trying next.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
We just took the "tree" that has the 5 check valves on it down and disassembled it and the foamer material was gone literally disappeared I had the same crap material in the tri-foam pods and replaced them with stainless steel mesh material and it made a world of difference with product delivery, taking that down was a major PITA I'm rebuilding the entire "tree" with new check valves so it might be a few days until I can report the results.