What's new

Washworld Razor or Razor Edge

DiamondWash

Reaction score
When we bought our new W.W Razor we didn't go to the Edge we got everything else besides the LumenArch which makes it an Edge. Would I buy another.....definitely

peaches

Reaction score
When we bought our new W.W Razor we didn't go to the Edge we got everything else besides the LumenArch which makes it an Edge. Would I buy another.....definitely

Did you purchase any of the fancy lighting options or the Foam N Flow? I just can't get past thinking why we would need triple color AND Foam N Flow. I just think the F&F is just another gimmick.

slash007

Reaction score
Did you purchase any of the fancy lighting options or the Foam N Flow? I just can't get past thinking why we would need triple color AND Foam N Flow. I just think the F&F is just another gimmick.
It can be used to put down Carnauba instead of Polish in the TF. It's also another way to keep up with the express washes since they all have it. Also another money maker. I charge $2 for mine as part of the package or you can add it for $2

DiamondWash

Reaction score
We did get the Spectraray option and TF and Foam n Flow, we have parents bring their minions.....I mean children to our wash because of the light show it does ohh yeah and a clean vehicle.

slash007

Reaction score
So Foam n Flo & LEDs are a must haves?
I would look at them as a chance to compete with the express washes show and function wise, and and also a revenue booster when it comes to the foam and flow. I added mine so that I could raise the wash packages. I went up $2 and sell it as an add on for $2