What's new

Washworld Razor HP hose

sparkey

Reaction score
I've thought about that as well. The wrap costs dang much as the hose. And it makes it harder to get the hose in and out of the e-chain!. But I do think it helps protect the hose. Especially on my Razor 1 that has the old style e-chain.
I think its a must on the older e-chain with the aluminum cross bars, the newer iges e-chain that is all plastic you may get by without it.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I removed the old hose with ease but getting that damn spiral wrap off took some time I see on YouTube people have a custom device to reinstall or install the wrap in seconds.

JustClean

Reaction score
In nine years I've replaced the hose three times. The last time 4 years ago. Since then I double wrap the hose with this wrap. The wrap that comes from Washworld turns one way and my local supplier's wrap turns the other way. Yes, it is expensive but it works great. I also make sure when the machine is in the middle the hose (including the wrap) is NOT touching the cross bars at the bend.
I don't know if that's just my imagination but it seems to work. The hose is currently 4 years old.
Hahaha...just said this and it will fail tomorrow :)

Etowah

water guy

Reaction score
So is the hose blowing on these razors or is the fittings failing because my fittings look like pretty bad already.

JustClean

Reaction score
You wouldn't believe it! My main hose failed yesterday!!! Hahaha...The hose still looks like brand new but both normal fittings failed. They have been eaten away by the water. I got a new hose now with stainless fittings and the double wrap. We'll see how long it will last.