What's new
Car Wash Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Washworld Hyper Force

Roz

Well-known member
Anyone have a WW Hyper Force? Wondering if you and your customers have noticed a difference in comparison to a Razor? Debating an upgrade from a Razor Edge on one or possibly two bays.
 
I was surprised when I found one at a gas station this summer up in Kalispell Montana. I went through it, and couldn't notice what felt like more power. I don't know if it was turned up all the way or not, and who knows how well the gas station had it set up, or cared for it.
I would like to find one at a better car wash, to get a second experience, but my first was definitely underwhelming.
I would also like to know about parts and maintenance considerations on such a high pressure system. Pumps, swivels, hoses etc.
 
Back
Top