What's new

Washworld High Velocity Wash Code question

waterwaycarwash

Reaction score
Is there an easy way to generate a code for a free wash which is valid only once? For example, if there is a custiomer that needs a free wash for one reason or another, but wants to do it when no attendant is at the property or to issue free washes as a marketing tool, etc...? I looked through the Washworld manual but couldn't find it. Thanks

BBE

Reaction score
This would be handled by your paystation. What type of paystation do you have? Unitec, hamilton...

jeffpohl4

Reaction score
I just spoke with Unitec about that very same thing today...I wanted to automatically give away a free car wash to every 100th customer but its a no go. From what I gathered it is possible to program a code but its not just a one time use code, once its programmed in it can be used until its removed. I may be wrong but that's what i gathered from the conversation. I think they should do some software updates! Best of luck and If you find anything please let me know. (Unitec wash select II)

In my SS bays I was able to program free wash time to every 50th customer using the Ginsan GS400. They have some great programming options, I know this doesn't help you in your current situation but if you have SS bays and the GS400 you're golden :)
Jeff

Last edited:

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
From what I gathered it is possible to program a code but its not just a one time use code, once its programmed in it can be used until its removed. I may be wrong but that's what i gathered from the conversation.

That's partially true, once you program a code in, it's there till you delete it. You program how many times that code can be used and once that number has been reached, the code won't work till you add more to it. So, you can program it for a 1 time use. You are correct that it can't be programmed for a free wash when a certain number of washes has been reached.

Last edited: