What's new

Washworld High Velocity Reviews...

Sitemart1

Reaction score
Looking into getting wash world's high velocity car wash...anyone have any advice, heard any reviews?

kabak

Reaction score
I was able to see new laserwash in action great platform it is the fastest touchfree on the market it will come out in september

BpGurnee

Reaction score
A real Advice...

I have had the wash world car wash for over four years at our site in Gurnee. Wash world equipment is much efficient than any other machine, which is why we are adding the same machine - a little more advance at our gas station. Two reasons why the wash world equipment is great, one is the person that helped us through getting the equipment BOB has always worked with us for many years, along with a good friendship relationship. Any problem we ever had, he was always there. The second reason is the equipment itself. In the last five years, the equipment never failed. There was normal wear and tear, but other than major equipment problem - none. I would highly recommend wash world equipment, because the people have always provided the best customer service, and the equipment itself is as good as they say it is. The prices were reasonable, and the equipment works as they say in the videos that you see on their website. We will soon have a second one at our second gas station site in Island Lake. You can check my car wash at BP Gurnee between 21 and grand in Gurnee, IL. I will continue to do business with them, and BOB who had helped us through this phase.

I suggest you do business with Bob, in getting you set up with new wash world equipment.

If any problems, questions, or concerns don?t hesitate to reply or email me back.

kabak

Reaction score
Washworld copied laserwash 4000 now PDQ is not making it . When you see new laserwash you will say High Velocity and laserwash 4000 is old technolojie.

Jeff Adams

Reaction score
Wash World

If you have had a chance to see washworld's Vitrtural Attendant you would hardly think of it as low technology. Yeah it has the same bones as a 4000. Then they made it all stainless and basically bullet proof. I have found there are a lot of ways to over complicate just about anything. This usally ends up in costly repair parts and frustration. Of the guys I know that have had both are buying more washworld machines as they are very low maintenance.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I agree with Jeff. WashWorld has taken tried and proven technology and built upon it. It works and is reliable. I'm not interested in being a guinea pig for someone's "new" technology...been there, done that:mad: