What's new

WashWorld APEX video

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I put a request in for a full wash package video because yes it looks attractive BUT we are selling time and from this video looks to be pushing 8-10 mins per vehicle.

washnshine

Reaction score
I put a request in for a full wash package video because yes it looks attractive BUT we are selling time and from this video looks to be pushing 8-10 mins per vehicle.
If this video represents a 100% touchfree wash, that would be a pretty long cycle time even for a touchfree only, combo wash probably would be very long. . Their razor is a lot quicker. I do like the top profiler - looks like it hits the windshield at an angle and then directly top down. Front and rear coverage looks thorough too.

Thomas Miller

Banned
Reaction score
That boom looks like it has to have a billion moving parts. Can't imagine the grease points or maintenance on that.

Roz

Reaction score
Cool video, wonder how much water it uses.

washnshine

Reaction score
I’m wondering how big the market is for a 2 in 1 machine these days. A lot of operators just do two bays if they can - one friction and one touchless. A lot just do touchless to battle the express exteriors. And if the market is right for friction only, they do that.

2 in 1’s can’t help but being complex, and that is never good especially if there is any expectation of unattended operation.

Etowah

traveler17

Reaction score
I’m wondering how big the market is for a 2 in 1 machine these days. A lot of operators just do two bays if they can - one friction and one touchless. A lot just do touchless to battle the express exteriors. And if the market is right for friction only, they do that.

2 in 1’s can’t help but being complex, and that is never good especially if there is any expectation of unattended operation.
Site I bought a little over a year ago has 2 mark vii’s. One is soft wash the other combo unit. It’s a really busy site and both machines are used. Even w a huge sign above the bay saying your choice “soft touch or touchless” on the combo side people , well, are people and always gonna be the confused portion of the public. I’m ready for the one side touchless , one side friction. And yes the combo unit is a pain to work on. They jam everything in there nice and tight 👎🏼

Etowah