What's new

Washify Kiosk and belanger DCC/E300 controller

ctcook43

Reaction score
Hello,

My tunnel wash uses a belanger DCC/E300 controller. I recently purchased a washify kiosk. I'm having a problem programming the stacking so multiple cars can be in the Que. Washify tech support tells me they can see the washes stacked on their end. After i accept the first wash, the washes that were behind it in the que disappear. I'm sure it is some sort of programming. i called belanger and they suggested i contact a rep. I spoke to the rep and he couldnt help. If anyones can help me i would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you

John J Spokas

Reaction score
Hello,

My tunnel wash uses a belanger DCC/E300 controller. I recently purchased a washify kiosk. I'm having a problem programming the stacking so multiple cars can be in the Que. Washify tech support tells me they can see the washes stacked on their end. After i accept the first wash, the washes that were behind it in the que disappear. I'm sure it is some sort of programming. i called belanger and they suggested i contact a rep. I spoke to the rep and he couldnt help. If anyones can help me i would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
Do you have a Belanger E300 Programming Manual? I could email you a manual if you need it.
You should be able to stack up to 8 washes in an E300.
Where is your wash located?

Last edited:

ctcook43

Reaction score
Do you have a Belanger E300 Programming Manual? I could email you a manual if you need it.
You should be able to stack up to 8 washes in an E300.
Where is your wash located?
Hello,

I have the manual for my wash and the last tab has a section for the E300. It briefly talks about stacking. I do not have a programming manual. If you could email me a copy i would appreciate it. My wash is in Peckville PA, 2 hours north of Philly. Thank you!

John J Spokas

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the manual for my wash and the last tab has a section for the E300. It briefly talks about stacking. I do not have a programming manual. If you could email me a copy i would appreciate it. My wash is in Peckville PA, 2 hours north of Philly. Thank you!
I'm gonna need your email address.......

John J Spokas

Reaction score
I lost track of this and I wonder if you resolved your problem? Partially due to crashing the laptop I was using to respond and obtaining this new laptop I cannot recall if I sent the E-300 manuals that I have so here they are.

Cheers

Attachments