What's new

Washgear still in business?

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to reach Washgear in the last couple weeks? Their website says down for maintenance and no one has returned voicemails or answered the phone recently. We need stop buttons and a board returned that was sent in for repair many months ago. Jason has always been great but maybe he is no longer in the picture ? Idk

Jsobi

Reaction score
I just received a email reply from Dave today. They had a server go down for the website and are rebuilding it.

MEP001

Reaction score
I talked to someone there a few weeks ago. He said the owner is out with COVID, and I guess things are falling apart without him there.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
That's the fear I have with some of these companies these days is that "one" person who knows how to run the business and then without him/her the company goes on an express elevator to hell.

MEP001

Reaction score
If I remember correctly it seems like Jim Gosnell has a son who could possibly rise to whatever needs to be done???
Is this son involved in the business?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
If I remember correctly ... he identified himself as Jim's son during a phone call follow-up relating to a significant purchase of six bill acceptor Coinco (paper tokens etc) with the six external boxes similar to what Earl Weiss has ... but that was several years ago. I could be wrong. Maybe our friend Pal Hall keeps in touch with Jim a bit more than some of the rest of us. Having done a bit of coaching myself ... I am thinking your fellow Texan coach soonermajic might understand what it takes to keep a team together for the long term!

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
I am thinking your fellow Texan coach soonermajic might understand what it takes to keep a team together for the long term!
... You know he's a high school coach, right?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Yeah ... but I still think "team" mentality could still apply keeping some of the companies us lowlife operators depend on it top operation mode! I remember way back when ... when the ICA utilized "Lou Holtz" as a speaker & me as a member getting the DVD of his convention speech. That was a sample of some good leadership IMHO!

I know ... I know ... yours truly ... speaks for hisself ... when it comes to using the word "lowlife" Forgive my less than perfect grammer?