What's new

Washdown with Nayax readers

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
How do you activate the wash with a Nayax reader to wash down the bays and not use an actual credit card. I have wash down cards for my Unitec system, and my old timers had a remote control. Do they make a remote control for the LED7 timers that can be used?

Lighthouse

Blanco

Reaction score
You can call Nayax and get attendant cards. The first set I ordered I had to swipe. The new set I just ordered came contactless. Tap the reader and your good to go.

Dixievixen89

Reaction score
How do you activate the wash with a Nayax reader to wash down the bays and not use an actual credit card. I have wash down cards for my Unitec system, and my old timers had a remote control. Do they make a remote control for the LED7 timers that can be used?

Lighthouse
Appreciate the problem entirely and go back to only accepting quarters... Cash... Cheapest to maintain...by FAR.

DavidM

Reaction score
You can use any mag stripe card to create an attendant card in the Nayax system.

James.Ireland

Reaction score
Nayax included a contactless card for my machines when I ordered. They said you could order more through them. I'd give them a call and see if they will ship you a card.

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score
The Nayax reads 13.56 mifare in addition to it's tap to pay. I set each fob up as a "prepaid contactless card" in the backend and auto load it with $500 credit each month. Each NFC tag creates a "unique card ID" post decryption as well, so I'm not too worried about anyone copying the fob thankfully.

I use a similar technique for custom $5 "freebie" cards, but with NFC stickers instead of fobs, to give to potential new customers.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Appreciate the problem entirely and go back to only accepting quarters... Cash... Cheapest to maintain...by FAR.

That ship has sailed at my wash. Higher ticket averages more than make up for the 4% cryptopay charges, In October I was 87% credit card usage at my best wash. Will likley be cashless within a few years

Blanco

Reaction score
The Nayax reads 13.56 mifare in addition to it's tap to pay. I set each fob up as a "prepaid contactless card" in the backend and auto load it with $500 credit each month. Each NFC tag creates a "unique card ID" post decryption as well, so I'm not too worried about anyone copying the fob thankfully.

I use a similar technique for custom $5 "freebie" cards, but with NFC stickers instead of fobs, to give to potential new customers.
I like it. Thats pretty cool.