What's new

WashCard

peaches

Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about staying with WashCard and upgrading to some of their latest features, such as the UWash mobile app. I don't know how it compares to other mobile apps for ease of use, as well as cost. I would really appreciate hearing what others are using, as well as from those that are currently using WashCard. One of the biggest drawbacks with using a third party processer like WashCard is that the software on my two new DRB Tl pay stations is not available to me. I didn't realize that would be the case when I purchased them. That said, their support is great so it's hard to walk away when they are always ready to help.

Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about staying with WashCard and upgrading to some of their latest features, such as the UWash mobile app. I don't know how it compares to other mobile apps for ease of use, as well as cost. I would really appreciate hearing what others are using, as well as from those that are currently using WashCard. One of the biggest drawbacks with using a third party processer like WashCard is that the software on my two new DRB Tl pay stations is not available to me. I didn't realize that would be the case when I purchased them. That said, their support is great so it's hard to walk away when they are always ready to help.
Hi Peaches - This is Amy from WashCard. Give us a call at 651-661-7910. If you have a Portal TI we can use the UWashApp with it.
Thanks!