What's new

WashCard Trouble

Norm Winters

Reaction score
Has anyone had any trouble with displays reading "out of service" or just being blank? We have had continuous problems with this since installing WashCard this spring. Thanks

Randy

Reaction score
What do you have to do to get them to come back on? Have you talked to Dan at Washcvard?

boywonder

Reaction score
This is a common. You can push the stop button or slide a card to get the screen back up. I've talked with them several times about this issue. I do think there is a software upgrade that is coming out, and hope this issue is taken care of.

DavidM

Reaction score
We have seen the same problem. Our system was also installed this year. I have talked to WashCard and they weren't able to find the problem. The screen says out of service but if you swipe a card it works fine.
We are interfacing with Ginsan equipment.

David

Semi-retired

Reaction score
I have the same issue "out of service" on the washcard system every time I have called they tell me to do a restart with them on the phone and it goes away I say " so what is the problem" they say they don't know.

It is getting very annoying since customers think it isn't working you know what that means if it doesn't work at my place I bet the other car wash gets there business.

Norm Winters

Reaction score
We have seen the same problem. Our system was also installed this year. I have talked to WashCard and they weren't able to find the problem. The screen says out of service but if you swipe a card it works fine.
We are interfacing with Ginsan equipment.

David
Are your screens ever just blank? Thank you.

DavidM

Reaction score
I have seen a completely blank screen on at least one or two occasions. I have seen "Out of Service Please try again later" far more frequently. This morning 4 of 5 bays at one location showed this message but it cleared as soon as a card wash swiped.

David

easywash

Reaction score
Out of service & Blank screens

We have had similar ongoing issues.

Etowah

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Hate to bump a 4 year old thread, but figured there were enough people that had commented here that it would be better to do so than to start a new one.

Has there ever been a remedy to the issue? The wash I just bought in July is showing the same thing, and the guys at WasCard say it's the older units "falling asleep".

Did they ever push a software upgrade like Ryan above mentioned?

DavidM

Reaction score
I don't recall what upgrade solved the problem but we do not experience this issue at either of our locations anymore.

David

Stuart

Reaction score
I have not had this issue for sometime now. I have windows 7 on the site managers and washcard had an upgrade about 2 years ago around the first part of the year which prior to the upgrade may have been the last time the display problems happened. .