What's new

WashCard Acquired by D&S Car Wash Supply

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen this.

Have had Wash Card at one site for almost 10 years. Great product ad company I wonder what the future holds? I know D&S is highly regarded in the industry.

Here is the email:

Hello,

I’m writing with some important – and exciting news about WashCard Systems. As of 4/1/2024, our company has been acquired by D&S Car Wash Supply. This acquisition will greatly benefit all of you – our loyal customers – and it presents significant opportunities for our company.

This acquisition represents an even greater commitment to providing exceptional support and service. You can expect the same dedication, expertise, and reliability that you have come to rely on from WashCard. Your satisfaction and trust have always been our top priorities, and they will continue to be as we move forward under the umbrella of D&S Car Wash Supply.

While this acquisition marks a new chapter in our company’s journey, our day-to-day operations, products, and services will continue without interruption. The WashCard team will continue to operate out of the office here in Centerville, Minnesota, and all the folks you’ve come to rely on in operations, marketing and sales will be here taking care of your needs; helping you build your business.

This new relationship will bring lots of additional potential to you. Combining the

payment system technologies we’ve developed, and car wash systems and support that have been developed by D&S should dramatically leverage the combined capabilities of both companies – and help car wash operators everywhere.

If you are not familiar with D&S, it is a 52-year-old company recognized as an industry leader among car wash equipment manufacturers. D&S is located in High Ridge, Missouri. Their team of experienced professionals is passionate about making the highest quality and most innovative car wash equipment. They focus on products built with simplicity in mind - easy to install & maintain – while providing the highest quality wash possible with every consumer interaction. I feel like these characteristics make them a great fit for this partnership and to serve you. You can learn more about them here: https://dscarwash.com.

If you have any questions, I hope you’ll get in touch with us.

As always, I am grateful for your business, loyalty, and the relationships we’ve established over the years. I’m confident that this acquisition will enable us to serve you even better and look forward to continuing our successful partnership for many years to come.

All the best.

Dan

washnshine

Reaction score
Our industry is loaded with acquisitions. I do not know much about D&S but I hope it works out well for all the Wash Card users.

washnshine

Reaction score
Not always for the best. Distributors being acquired over the last few years has made life much harder for small operators as most these companies are now seeking larger accounts and clients.
Agreed.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
D&S is a long term SS/IBA company and as far as I know has no tunnel operations, making them an unlikely buyout target. My guess is this is probably a big positive for wash card customers, giving what I perceive to be the financial stability of one of the equipment companies that survived the self serve holocaust of the late 2000s.