What's new

Wash World upgrades complete!!

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Just completed a much needed upgrade. Pulled out 2 laserwash 4000, replaced them with loaded Wash World Razors. We added some doors, walls , new lights inside and out, plus new signs. Centerline Carwash was on time and on budget, Great job! Now it's just clean up and acclimating myself with the new system. Can not wait for salty roads.

Eric H

Reaction score
Looks great!
Were you able to get your Foam-n-Flow working? I have not been able to get the appearance that I want.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
that looks great! love the lights on the bridge. very cool.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Foam n Flow was an expected struggle (thanks to the discussions on this forum). They have it looking good, but I expected it to be an ongoing issue. What we did was aranged the wash passes so the foam n Flow pass that applies the caranuba wax starts at the rear of the vehicle, so by the time it gets over the driver it shows a good curtain. Unfortunately inside the car people don't get the full effect. Fortunately they do witness a good coverage and I think that's enough to impress. I really wanted to have a good curtain in front of the car, but I'm not interested in anything that is high maintenance.

Eric H

Reaction score
What we did was arranged the wash passes so the foam n Flow pass that applies the caranuba wax starts at the rear of the vehicle, so by the time it gets over the driver it shows a good curtain. Unfortunately inside the car people don't get the full effect. Fortunately they do witness a good coverage and I think that's enough to impress. I really wanted to have a good curtain in front of the car, but I'm not interested in anything that is high maintenance.
I think this is a good compromise. I was wasting 18-20 seconds of product (and time)at the front of the car waiting for the curtain to form. I am using the foam-n-flow more like a rain arch now and have cut my chemical use in half and shaved some time off of the top package. I do like the coverage i am getting but lacking somewhat in the "show".
My machines were installed 9 months ago and have been trouble free with the exception of a few customer inflicted issues. Certainly an upgrade from the old Laser 4000's. Enjoy sleeping soundly at night!

washnshine

Reaction score
Fantastic looking wash - congratulations and good luck.