What's new

Wash World HV strange issue

pgrzes

Reaction score
I know this is a little bit of an older thread, but reading through this I would think it had to be either a bad tbar eye, amplifier or a connection in that circuit somewhere. If the machine passed the mid limit it then looks at the eyes to clear the vehicle. When that happens it makes its turn. So if its turning the eyes showed cleared? Otherwise being on the drivers side it will not resize and continue. So the machine thinks its on the rear of the vehicle. goes to max length then continues. These are the problems that drive us nuts, but once we figure the basics of operation it helps us find when figuring where to look. Hope this has been resolved and your running smooth. Festoons are tedious but not terrible.

fastlx

Reaction score
I'm going to replace the amplifier first, then the two sensors, then last the festoon.

Want to here the strange thing it is only happening on new white Chevy or Ford F150 trucks. I have no clue why? I had one yesterday and one today and it was a white FORD F150.... I might change them on a rainy day where i can shut the was down...

Thanks for all the input...

Vic