What's new

Wash select ii problem.

QuickshineCW

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the forum and recently just purchased a wash. I was hoping someone with more experience could point me in the right direction. Today I started having problems with my credit card reader on my Unitec. It with pause on authorizing for about a minute and then say CARD DECLINED network error -L. I ran the diagnostic on both the modem and reader and both tested fine. This is the ethernet modem and my internet is working fine as I can still see my cameras from my phone. I have ran cleaner cards through too with no success.

QuickshineCW

Reaction score
I had I laptop out there and had internet. It started working again after a reset of the modem and router and worked all Friday but stopped working again Saturday morning. I am going to have my ISP come and replace my modem with the newest model they have to eliminate it as a problem. The modem in the Unitec is only 3 weeks old so I don't think that is the issue.

Legends

Reaction score
It's an intermittent problem with no rhyme or reason. Mine tends to happen at 2:30pm daily. It may become an issue if you double charge people. Call Unitech and tell them what's up, you can also add new card swipers, that worked for me.

srr5008

Reaction score
We had an issue with our phone line out to the WSII. We were flooded (twice, in 06 and 11) so I don't know if that contributed. But we were getting intermittent outages, and customers with debit cards were getting charged twice. We replaced the Cat 5 cable from the Unitec to our Engine Room, and it fixed the issue.

JAGraff

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the forum and recently just purchased a wash. I was hoping someone with more experience could point me in the right direction. Today I started having problems with my credit card reader on my Unitec. It with pause on authorizing for about a minute and then say CARD DECLINED network error -L. I ran the diagnostic on both the modem and reader and both tested fine. This is the ethernet modem and my internet is working fine as I can still see my cameras from my phone. I have ran cleaner cards through too with no success.
I would recommend that you contact you distributor or contact DRB In-Bay Solutions (formerly Unitec) support: https://www.startwithunitec.com/Technical-Support