What's new

Wash Select II how to videos.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've had really good luck with My Wash Select IIs over the past 19 years. One of the things I like about them is built-in ability in every WSII to generate discount and fleet codes, or use the VIP cards if you're using the default swipes. The standard machines I believe have a max of 100 accounts, enhanced fleet has the ability to use 1000 accounts.

I made this first video for a facebook group because a poster couldn't figure out how to do this. This shows how to access the fleet menu and create a debit account. I generate several accounts on each machine and if a customer calls I can just give them an account number they can punch in and get a free wash. It's a bit rough but was so easy to make I'm going to try to show several useful features on these machines that new users might not be aware of.

Here's the first- How to create a debit account on a WSII.
Create a Debit Account on WSII

wash12

Reaction score
I've had really good luck with My Wash Select IIs over the past 19 years. One of the things I like about them is built-in ability in every WSII to generate discount and fleet codes, or use the VIP cards if you're using the default swipes. The standard machines I believe have a max of 100 accounts, enhanced fleet has the ability to use 1000 accounts.

I made this first video for a facebook group because a poster couldn't figure out how to do this. This shows how to access the fleet menu and create a debit account. I generate several accounts on each machine and if a customer calls I can just give them an account number they can punch in and get a free wash. It's a bit rough but was so easy to make I'm going to try to show several useful features on these machines that new users might not be aware of.

Here's the first- How to create a debit account on a WSII.
Create a Debit Account on WSII
What would be the best option to run free washes on wash select ii, I want to do a mailer with a code to all nearby homes for a grand opening so they can punch a code in and start the wash. I have the sierra site server as well.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the sierra site server, but you can generate the same free code by using the STD account menu. During programming you will tell it what wash you want to give(wash 1-4, with wash 1 being the one on the bottom display, 4 on top display), the cost (can be 0,00), and the maximum number of uses.

wyatt

Reaction score
I used to do mailers with codes but the wash select doesn't allow you make a list of codes that are all one time uses.

Technically I guess you could but you'd have to create each individual code.

I was sending multiple codes out each month but because it is only a 4 digit code people were catching on that they could type in numbers until something worked. I think the last month before I discontinued that I had 2,000 incorrect codes. Meaning people typed in the wrong code 2,000 hoping to get one that worked (which they usually did).