What's new

Wash Pictures

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I am putting the finishing touches on an article I an doing for Auto Laundry. Anyone interested in sharing pictures of their bay signage or pay stations that I could include in the article?

BBE

Reaction score
I will share some of ours. Can you PM me an email to send them to?

Eric H

Reaction score
i just finished remodeling a wash last month. I have some great SS bay signage and a decal that covers a Rowe 2800. I'll take some pics and email tomorrow and try to post here.

MEP001

Reaction score
I have some pictures of my new Bay doors with the custom decals Ginsan did for me. They like them enough to use them at the shows. You can breeze through the pictures on my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/magictouch.carwash.3
You have Dick Van Dyke cleaning your vacs?

Get a Brother P-Touch label maker from Sam's Club, it's about $30 and makes laminated labels that last for years and are nearly impossible to peel off. Beats a Sharpie for labeling the fragrances and credit card pricing on the vacs.

MEP001

Reaction score
I designed this meter box door layout and decal:

pgrzes

Reaction score

Get a Brother P-Touch label maker from Sam's Club, it's about $30 and makes laminated labels that last for years and are nearly impossible to peel off. Beats a Sharpie for labeling the fragrances and credit card pricing on the vacs.
LOL, That was a great former worker that unfortunately passed a year and a half ago.
Funny thing about the sharpie thing! I have a vinyl cutter, but hate weeding vinyl!!! I wait until i have a bunch to do and cut everything at once. Then I forget half of the things that I need!!! Those vacs I got in a wash cleanout in Ga. a few years ago, 7 bay colaman SS pumpstand, 9 combo vacs, and pulled all wiring, and hoses we could get.

slash007

Reaction score

I use a P-Touch for labeling the prices for cc on my vacs, but they fade out pretty quickly. Work great away from the sun, but that's about it.

MEP001

Reaction score
I use the black on clear and they last at least five years.

washme1

Reaction score
A suggestion that may fit well in your article. When I replaced the decal on my Unitec WSII a few years ago, the cost was $150. I had just bought a new car and included the "invisible bra" or whatever you want to call the clear plastic product they apply to vehicles to prevent rock chips. I asked the dealer to apply the product to my decal. It is still like new after nearly three years.

slash007

Reaction score
I use the black on clear and they last at least five years.
For the black on clear, is it visible at all on a black background? It doesn't seem like it should be, but I wasn't sure if the tape was completely clear or not.

slash007

Reaction score
I want whatever would hold up the best in the sun as the black on white just fades too quick. Any experience with the other color options?

MEP001

Reaction score
The black on clear is the only one I've used on anything outside.

You're using Brother brand tape? I would have thought it would hold up the same whether it was on clear or white.