What's new

wash down keys

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I need to order a couple of wash down keys for my ss bays. I called Jim Coleman and was put on intergalactic hold until I gave up. Can I get those anywhere else? I have the number but I assume it's a JC number. I cannot imagine buying another piece of equipment from those guys.
Thanks

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Jimmy, you can get a copy of your existing key made at a professional lock & key place.

I feel your pain in regards to dealing with Coleman. Luckily, I don't have to deal directly with them often, as I have a good distributor.

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Jimmy,

Don’t you have Coleman’s digital display timers in the meter boxes? If so, they can be programmed for “Test” time and operated with the infrared remote control…(available at www.hpws.com/timemstr.htm)

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I do have coleman boxes but if they have remote capability this would be the first that I have heard of it. They are 1034r's I think.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
Yes they can use a remote. I thought I was going to save all kinds of time and it would be cool to have the remote. Purchased it from the local Coleman distributor. tried it. Have been storing it for 5 years now. You can have it for half price of new if interested. Only my vacs use the Coleman timers. Maybe if the bays had them I would have used it more. Probably not. Easier to have keys on me than a remote.