What's new

Warsaw

briteauto

Reaction score
I'm about ready to try a new ccp and posted a few weeks ago about trying berry dry - seems like quite a few people have given it a shot. Anyone out there try Warsaw's vanilla clearcoat? Is this a step up/down from the berry dry? I think they have it in an oil free formula as well.

Thanks in advance for any input.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I'm about ready to try a new ccp and posted a few weeks ago about trying berry dry - seems like quite a few people have given it a shot. Anyone out there try Warsaw's vanilla clearcoat? Is this a step up/down from the berry dry? I think they have it in an oil free formula as well.

Thanks in advance for any input.
BriteAuto,

We have been using it for over a year & we have had good experience with it over many others that we tried. I did notice the other day a customer apparently did not rinse the excess off enough & tried to dry his vehicle with one of our vended microfiber towels & showed me how the towel became non absorbent from the wax. Anybody else seen this from other waxes?

MJ

briteauto

Reaction score
BriteAuto,

We have been using it for over a year & we have had good experience with it over many others that we tried. I did notice the other day a customer apparently did not rinse the excess off enough & tried to dry his vehicle with one of our vended microfiber towels & showed me how the towel became non absorbent from the wax. Anybody else seen this from other waxes?

MJ
Thanks MJ - are you using the oil free product - formula 533 Vanilla foam, or is yours an mso product - formula 538 Vanilla Kote?

Thanks.

Mike

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Thanks MJ - are you using the oil free product - formula 533 Vanilla foam, or is yours an mso product - formula 538 Vanilla Kote?

Thanks.

Mike
brite,

It says 530 VK Vanilla Kote on it ---- It is the 5 gallon microdrum.

Mike