What's new

Wanted Vac. doors

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I am in market for used doors from coleman 93000 type comb. vac. Looking to use spare doors to replace new decals without having vac down while removing and installing new decals.
1- std vac
1- sham/vac combo
1- frag/ vac combo

conact 321-624-2684

slash007

Reaction score
you talking about the doors where the timer is? I was able to scrape off and install new decals on my Coleman doors while doors where still on. Thought it would be hard, but only took about 40 minutes each.

MEP001

Reaction score
Same here, it's easier to work on with the door off, but it's quite doable still on the vac. Just don't lose the tiny screws that hold the wire terminals to the pushbuttons if you have to take them off.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Same here, it's easier to work on with the door off, but it's quite doable still on the vac. Just don't lose the tiny screws that hold the wire terminals to the pushbuttons if you have to take them off.
You are right about doing while on vac, but i am looking at have custom decals made and having spare doots would be much easier.

MEP001

Reaction score
Most places can make them accurately if you give them precise measurements. STAGraphics has a lot of them already and they customize for no extra charge.

slash007

Reaction score
Most places can make them accurately if you give them precise measurements. STAGraphics has a lot of them already and they customize for no extra charge.
I just got my 3rd order in this week from STA graphics for my Coleman doors. They have the sizes know for all JC doors and customize for free.