What's new

Want to Replace AMTT Pay Station for Softgloss XS

Stumpy

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered (I imagine it has but I can't find the thread).
I have an old AMTT that arms my Softgloss XS and want to replace it with a newer pay station but can't be sure which are compatible with the softgloss. The AMTT itself works well and is very reliable but the proprietary Credit Card equipment that requires a land line is my issue. The one landline provider in my area is gauging me for monthly service so I'd like to use my existing internet connection to transmit cards data. I also plan to add card readers to my self service bays and vacs in the short term. It would be nice to be able to integrate them all into one system / provider.
I'm sure there are a few members here that have already resolved this or can point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

Randy

Reaction score
It all depends on how many bells and whistles you want. If you just want to take cash and credit cards I'd look for a used Hamilton Goldline ACW with a Mars validator and put Cryptopay on it. Then you can put Crytopay on all of your other equipment.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered (I imagine it has but I can't find the thread).
I have an old AMTT that arms my Softgloss XS and want to replace it with a newer pay station but can't be sure which are compatible with the softgloss. The AMTT itself works well and is very reliable but the proprietary Credit Card equipment that requires a land line is my issue. The one landline provider in my area is gauging me for monthly service so I'd like to use my existing internet connection to transmit cards data. I also plan to add card readers to my self service bays and vacs in the short term. It would be nice to be able to integrate them all into one system / provider.
I'm sure there are a few members here that have already resolved this or can point me in the right direction.
Thanks.
Any coinbox with relay arming can work with a Softgloss. It really depends on what vintage of machine you have for the steps you will need to take. If you can send me a PM with your serial number and program/rev inside the PLC, I can send you the info you will need to make the transition.