What's new

want to add a large font display for my autotec

cherokee235

Reaction score
I have an older autotec linked to a POS4000 in a C-store wash. It serves me well, but the display on the Autotec LED is too small and hard to read in sunlight. Is there an after market large display that could be paralleled to flash the same text from the Hamilton that customers could actually read? It would be a low cost upgrade that would really be helpful.

Thanks,
David

cherokee235

Reaction score
Okay, excuse my laziness. I should have searched a bit, and I haven't been on the forum for almost a year. My son runs the wash now. I'm all over the country in my RV. I just read "Scout's" post on page 2 for Hamilton upgrade and the advice was that Dixmoor has a display. I'll give Randy a call.

David

Last edited:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Where have you been for the last year? Dixmor has made a display for them that can be seen from the moon! Go down to the Hamilton user section and see the discussion from the last few days pertaining to this exact thing.

MEP001

Reaction score
I racked up over 300,000 on each of three different company trucks - when I retire, the last thing I want to do is take a road trip.