What's new

W.w. upgrade v.t. for laserwash 4000?

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Hope this question makes sense lol?
Has any one upgraded their 4000 to a virtual treadle using wash world?
I know it is more involved than using Pdq but my main question is if any of the upgrade can be re used when up grading to a razor?
Or could it not be reused like the Pdq product?

PEI

Reaction score
You would still have to use the PDQ VT Board, but the ultrasonics and VT eyes from Wash World wold probably work.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Hope this question makes sense lol?
Has any one upgraded their 4000 to a virtual treadle using wash world?
I know it is more involved than using Pdq but my main question is if any of the upgrade can be re used when up grading to a razor?
Or could it not be reused like the Pdq product?

Once Apon a time Washworld made a upgrade kit for the Laser 4000 and gave you washveiw New JO cabinet VS2 virtual treadle, New Eyes and all the goodies. It was very pricey back then I want to say 8K+ no Labor. I don't know if WashWorld still sells that upgrade kit any more. Pretty much you would have a High Velocity operating system on a 4000 Bridge and rails. I have found it way more economical to just get a used 4000 with virtual treadle with 20.0C software A5000 and just instail that or a used WashWorld you would be ahead of the game in long run. I beleive the Razor is in a different category on parts for the control system. Just my opinion. Maybe someone will chime in and correct me and guide you more. Do you already have the 4000 running at your site?

Scrub Free

Reaction score
Yeah I have 2 laser wash 4000 I really like them, they are reliable, just rusty. I'm just considering all options for upgrading. Ok so that upgrade was equivalent to the h.v. not the razor. That makes sense thnx