What's new

Vulgar Music

Alpine Dreams

Reaction score
How bout tell them "listen up you piece of $hit, I don't wanna listen to no fukin cussing, next time I hear it, I'm gonna kick your pu$$y A$$!" Make sure they know you are carrying heat to.
I do open carry at night with my Smith and Wesson M&P .40 as we are in a city with a higher crime rate. I don't get as aggressive as you say here, but I do worry that I will run off all my customers eventually. And I'm never aggressive or rude when I approach them. But, I have problems when they are rude or disrespectful. It's weird that people expect to come onto your property and then tell you how things are going to work. I don't understand it and it's very frustrating. I would NEVER go onto someone's property and act like this. If someone asks me to move, turn music down (Which I've never had happen in my life) or some other simple request. I would reply, "Sure, no problem." I may apologize if I overlooked something and put them out in some way. And, if I really did something stupid and messed something up, then I would offer to pay. It's beyond me that this is not the norm. Just the other day a guy was in Bay 1 and peeling off a huge sticker. There was an area that the wind blew his peelings to that was 20 feet by 20 feet. It was a huge mess and he had been there for a long time. I told him that he can't do that here. He wants to argue and say that he will clean it up (YEAH F@%CKING RIGHT!) and asked what's the problem if he cleans it. I said that he's blocking my bay on a Saturday and other people could use it and pay me money. He continues to argue and I told him that it's my property and he needs to leave or I'm calling the police. I start walking away and he says, "You said your piece, now you have to let me say mine." WHAT?!?! This is my property, you don't get a say in what goes on here... like wow... just wow... He left after a few minutes of thinking about it. It just blows my mind. This is not an isolated event at all. This is common. No matter what I say or how I say it, people argue, cuss me out and are disrespectful in general.