What's new

visual fluid in fragramatics 3 column

bushlanders

Reaction score
Are there any options out there for the visual fluid in my fragramatics machine-one guy looks like he put colored marbles in his-anybody done anything else?

soapy

Reaction score
I have another brand of equipment that has a bubbler. I watched when it was new and what they used was mineral oil. After each vial was full they added food coloring to oil to acheive the colors.

Jim Caudill

Self Serve Operator
Reaction score
What a coinscidence, I just changed the fluid in my Fragramatic last night. I ordered the fluid straight from the factory for around $13. The reason for changing it is, the fluid had lost its color and all 3 tubes were sort of yellowish. I siphoned the old fluid out and it was very viscous - almost like glycerine or very thick syrup. The new fluid was much more fluid, about like 10wt motor oil or thick cooking oil. I can't remember whether the fluid I used before was factory or "aftermarket"; all I know is that the colors faded to nothing and it is definitely thicker than the new stuff.

bandali

Reaction score
I got tired of topping up/cleaning the oil, and replacing the bubblers in my Coleman vacs display.
I removed all that crap and covered the glass holders with colored film which I replace every year or so. Only 2 or 3 customers have complained because they thought the fragrance was out since the display liquid was gone. I've had it like this for 2 years now.