What's new

Viewing cameras on an iphone

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
A great way to view your dvr on your iphone. Logmein has a new iphone app that lets you view your pc based dvr with your iphone......finally an easy way to do it.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Coin,

What brand of DVR card are you using? Mine are Geovision and if that works, I'll switch phones (black berry to iphone).

Big

bigleo48

Reaction score
Ohhh...now I see, it's a remote software, like PC Anywhere or VNC.

Big

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
logmein is a free remote pc software...install it on your pc based dvr and also a remote computer then try try to log in from the remote computer. I set the colour resolution on lowest quality, but it works fine...you won't get amazing quality on this setting but it works.
Once you know it works, then go to itunes and buy LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone application...it's $29.99 US for the app.

cheers

bigleo48

Reaction score
logmein is a free remote pc software...install it on your pc based dvr and also a remote computer then try try to log in from the remote computer. I set the colour resolution on lowest quality, but it works fine...you won't get amazing quality on this setting but it works.
Once you know it works, then go to itunes and buy LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone application...it's $29.99 US for the app.

cheers
You can do this with VNC and it's free (both for PC & iPhone).

But I was waiting for somethin right from the manufacturer. I know I can do it with the latest software from Geovision, but I would need to upgrade the PC software and get a dongle (USB security key) to run it. Too much $ for for the amount I would use it.