What's new

Viewing Belanger Touch Screen Remotely On iPhone

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
Has anyone had success viewing their Belanger Saber e1063 screen remotely from their iPhone? It would be nice to be able to reset error codes remotely.

APW

Reaction score
Im not familiar with Belanger, but I use Teamviewer on my android phone to remote into my desktop. From there I can reset my Washworld HV.

BBE

Reaction score
I'm a huge teamviewer fan as well. I have it on every PC and every device possible around the home and our washes.

MDrost1

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack, but could teamviewer be of use to me? I have an LW4K with the lasernet feature? Seems very interesting.

Chad

Reaction score
I did our Saber a year ago. Step by step instructions in back of set up manual if you have that. It was fairly easy. Makes working on machine easier as you can jog and run machine while your up on a ladder with your head in it to see what's going on. Would be hard to live without once you have it.

WikiWash

Reaction score
Has anyone had success viewing their Belanger Saber e1063 screen remotely from their iPhone? It would be nice to be able to reset error codes remotely.[/QUOTE

I use VNC Viewer to connect to my 1063 on my Belanger. You may want to email Belanger Tech Support for connection instructions.

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
We have back of manual instuctions. I think we have an IT setting not setup correctly on our touch screen. What all settings did you have to change for your network?

Chad

Reaction score
Ok I'm not an computer guy so hope this make sense. In the instructions on page 7-10 it says the "gateway field is not used". I think this is wrong and that number has to be inserted.

Chad

Reaction score
Just curious Dakota, did you get online yet?

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
Yes we did on our network. I still need to forward ports so it will work anywhere unless their is a simpler way of doing it. We are using VNC Client from the App Store.

Samsong

Reaction score
This is a long shot, Dakota, were you ever able to forward ports, what did you have to do?

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
We use Remotix agent. Once you forward ports it’s pretty easy to get going. Need hardwire internet cord into back of touchscreen.