What's new

Veterans Day Car Washes

Etowah

Randy

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on giving away FREE car washes and vacuum time on Nov. 11th veterans day? We'll be giving away Car washes and vacuum time from 8 - 5 on veterans day.

Last edited:

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on giving away FREE car washes and vacuum time on Nov. 11th veterans day? We'll be giving away Car washes and vacuum time from 8 - 5 on veterans day.
Yes, enjoy doing it every year, meet the best customers on that day.

New Washdog

Reaction score
Yes! We do it every year, giving away our top wash. We have touchless automatics, and last year we decided to wipe down every veterans car upon exiting. Boy was that appreciated! We won't be able to wipe down this year unfortunately.

Also this year the weather doesn't look promising (rain) so we are running radio ads and goin to do a post on FB that we will be giving wash codes to all veterans who call. Thank you veterans!

DavidM

Reaction score
One of my favorite days of the year! We have been offering free washes since 2006. Unfortunately, it looks like it will be a rainy day this year

Etowah

jasonHTCW

Reaction score
We love veterans day at Home Town Car Wash! Every year we give out our top wash and the vacuums are always free to customers or not. So many veterans passed through this year and we wouldnt want it any other way.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We didn't wash as many cars for Veterans this year due to the rainy weather. However, we did manage to collect donations for Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center in Gardner, MA. Our business and our employees also contributed. I mailed them out last week and it felt really good to do that.

jasonHTCW

Reaction score
We didn't wash as many cars for Veterans this year due to the rainy weather. However, we did manage to collect donations for Montachusett Veterans Outreach Center in Gardner, MA. Our business and our employees also contributed. I mailed them out last week and it felt really good to do that.
Awesome! I am hoping for better weather next year as well. Just had a 3 or 4 hour window this year. Hope all is well.