What's new

Vendmaster Coin Acceptor

Etowah

BayWatch

Jedi apprentice
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted, completed or thought of replacing the coin acceptor in the Vendmaster with something else? All of my prices are in $0.50 intervals, so I have no need for dimes or nickles. This is the only equipment I have that accepts them and I am tired of sorting them out. I also hand out tokens which can be used in the vacs but not in the Vendmaster, which I really dont like. I would really like to use an X10 coin acceptor which would match everything else I have. It does not have a bill acceptor. Any thoughts?

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Baywatch,

There are newer changers that can be used in your Vendmaster if you have the normal vendor operating system. They will take both tokens and real money and can be retrofit into the vendor in the same place your existing one is. We can also turn off the nickels and dimes so you won't have to fool with them. The X-10 won't work for 2 reasons; it is not compatible with the vendor software and it won't give change.

Until we know what you have now, we can't help you. Contact us and we'll discuss the matter.

Uncle Sam

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
check a few of my previous threads at the bottom of the page and you'll see that there is not much you can do to switch out acceptors. I have one of the original vendmasters with the coinco acceptor model # c300-9404c that accepts the Q,D,N. I want to accept dollar coins and my tokens so I had another company check yesterday about an upgrade/replacement and they basically said I am SOL.

If you are able to come up with something, please let me know. Right now, I am trying to save my quarters up for a shurvend.