What's new

Vending Upgrade

washregal

Reaction score
Hello - is there a number for Dilling Harris or someway to contact them - I have a vendmaster older unit - that I was hoping to possibly get an upgrade kit for / adding crypto pay etc so that I do not have to buy an entire new unit for replacement - Any detail would be appreciated - also - is there anyone type of outdoor vendor for only car wash products - no refrigeration needed - that others might recommend that is consistent and affordable - accepts cash ... coin... and credit?

Randy

Reaction score
Hello - is there a number for Dilling Harris or someway to contact them - I have a vendmaster older unit - that I was hoping to possibly get an upgrade kit for / adding crypto pay etc so that I do not have to buy an entire new unit for replacement - Any detail would be appreciated - also - is there anyone type of outdoor vendor for only car wash products - no refrigeration needed - that others might recommend that is consistent and affordable - accepts cash ... coin... and credit?
I talked to RPD vending last week on another matter. She told me that they made all the D/H vending machine back in the day. They are all MDB so adding a card reader system shouldn’t be too much of a big deal. You may have to change your control board so have the serial number o your vending machine on hand.