What's new

Vending products

Etowah

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
For me shipping usually runs about 8%. Sales tax if purchased locally is 8.25%. Shipping and sales tax is a wash. I usually use Windtrax and their price is usually 20% lower than locally.

No brainer for me........ Buy it online and a few days later it shows up on my doorstep.

seattleguy

Reaction score
I bought at least a years worth at the Vegas show from KR. Free shipping and almost all of the products had a deal like 1 free box with purchase of 3. I doubled my vend price to $2 from $1 on most products and I still sell about the same. Very price inelastic, and a lot less work filling the vending machine. BTW I bought a ShurVend - rock solid and terrific company to work with.

txheat

Reaction score
yea u just have to compare...shipping cost usually eat up all the savings. I purchase mine locally, not saving that much when purchase from KR...and seems, it takes forever to receive the product.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Kr usually has free shipping about 4 times a year and at conventions. Till the end of june you can buy 3- 5gal of soap and get one free and free shipping and load pallet with supplies with the free shipping. I think they have put at least 15 boxes of armorall on for me. Got a pallet from quick dry during vegas show with free ship and and a few free boxes. I think the little trees are having a price increase on July 1 . Fairly easy to get free shipping on big orders,I think KR gives free ship on all pallet orders not just soap., but ask them first.

MEP001

Reaction score
I mostly order vending from Windtrax and try to order a lot at a time. Windtrax is closer so the shipping is cheaper. The vending supplies are pretty much the same between Windtrax and Kleen-Rite.

I also try to take advantage of the free shipping offers from Kleen-Rite. It's not hard to get a $500 order for vending put together.

Reaction score
I see KR has a special on Armor all, buy 10 get one free! That doesnt sound like much, they have gone up about $3.00 a box...... I dont know if that is a deal or not.....