What's new

Vending Prices

Randy

Reaction score
I had already started buying some stuff @ Dollar Tree. It is kinda like a 3rd World store! I can buy 24 refillable bottles of Totally Awesome, mix w/ 10 bottles dish soap & make a kick A$$ 55 gal drum of Pre-Soak! Costs me $34!!!
How do you use this concoction? Do you run it though a Hydrominder, what size tip do you use? Or do you use as a prep soap?

Randy

Reaction score
Yeah I was shocked to see they sold some brand name things... I have my wife to thank because we only went in there looking for cheap Christmas decorations!
You’ve got to be careful with what you buy at Dollartree most of the stuff they sell is garbage/junk, just like Harbor Freight. The only things we buy there is Bleach to kill the green algae on the walls and Awesome cleaner to wipe down the equipment.

wyatt

Reaction score
You’ve got to be careful with what you buy at Dollartree most of the stuff they sell is garbage/junk, just like Harbor Freight. The only things we buy there is Bleach to kill the green algae on the walls and Awesome cleaner to wipe down the equipment.
Yeah, mainly just for one time use items

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I had already started buying some stuff @ Dollar Tree. It is kinda like a 3rd World store! I can buy 24 refillable bottles of Totally Awesome, mix w/ 10 bottles dish soap & make a kick A$$ 55 gal drum of Pre-Soak! Costs me $34!!!
Dish soap, depending on type, especially if it has ammonia can flash the pint and strip protect ants. - BAD idea.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I've been buying the AA mini pump bottles there for a while. Ships to my store for free and I just swing by on the way to the wash and puck it up.

A great seller of mine in my vending machines is:

1. Dual USB port car chargers for $2. I buy them in quantity on Ebay for under $.75.
2. Apple and Android charging cables. Same deal as above.

soonermajic

Reaction score
How do you use this concoction? Do you run it though a Hydrominder, what size tip do you use? Or do you use as a prep soap?
We use it as our Pre-Soak in the touchless IBA. My preppers scrube cars clean b4 entering, so it's mainly cheap "show" soap! I bet money it would work as a SS Pre-Soak

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
When you figure what you have to deal with as far as vending goes, the income is about like picking $h!t with chickens. Charge as much as you can get away with. It's such a small portion of your income, it's not hardly worth the effort.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
So it cost $34.00 plus tax for 55 Gallons point of use - over 60 cents a gallon. Buy concentrated pre soak for $20.00 a gallon you can dilute 100/1 (example) and it cost 20 cents at point of use. Yours is more economical because?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
So it cost $34.00 plus tax for 55 Gallons point of use - over 60 cents a gallon. Buy concentrated pre soak for $20.00 a gallon you can dilute 100/1 (example) and it cost 20 cents at point of use. Yours is more economical because?
He's a PE coach, not a math teacher,:D