What's new

Vending Experience with E-Port !

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I purchased a Shurvend Visi-combo at orlando. The E-port Credit card and Mars acceptor is great. The e-port uses a Gsm based cellphone to quickly verify cards. I Had lost my coke commissions.The ability to sell the dew, pepsi and coke, and energy drinks is a good combo. The drop shelves i had did $5-15 and had topped out at $50 once. The New machine is averaging about $35 a day and topping $50 fairly easy. The E-port e-mails each night with a Complete statement of the previous days Cash, CC's and pass card vends. It shows the Time, $ amount and item vended in the report. It also will keep the stats of the best sellers Etc. I am vending tokens in the machine so I can have slight credit card acceptance at the wash. The customers are buying many more multiple purchases. The old machines just had blue,white towels, armorall & cleaner and five trees. The new top sellers are Black jack, Magna shine microfiber, blue cloth towel , terry towel, and black ice air freshener. I am wishing i had bought one years ago.

John

kabak

Reaction score
e-port

I just installed a e-port for self serve bay will see how it will work

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
John, self service or tunnel? If self service how many bays at the location?
Did you get the security option?
I'm thinking of putting a large Shurvend unit with the soda and water option into my express tunnel in September.
Do you vend much soda and water?
I put in a vend master 6 yrs. ago in one of my self services and regretted it from the very first day.
Thanks, Tim

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
The wash is a 9 bay self serve. Jim at shurvend put stainless over keypad area and lexan over the front, and also a big lock guard over the front. The soda sales are 2-5 a day - nothing great, but at least some money as coke cut my part to zero. I used to sell very few white towels in drop shelf vending, but am selling alot more now. I sell tokens for the bays to be bought with credit cards, and sell $40-50 a week in tokens.I have been getting very positive comments from the customers. If I had the money i would have a visi-combo at each of the 5 washes i have, and at a couple of the washes ,also have the companion 50 item shurvend. The vending to me is just such an easy way to make money. The machines also allows me to sell $2-3 items with more margins than the .75 towels . Jim also sent these metal parts that allowed me to bolt the machine into the floor. While I have only known Jim at shurvend , since the orlando show, he is a AAA+++ to deal with.
John

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I need one of these bad! If you don't want to post it, PM me and let me know what your out the door cost was. Sounds like it is working out really well for you.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Thanks to Bill contacting Jim, Jim did my son and I a favor in Orlando to get us to the show.
I too had never met Jim until Bills party in Orlando.
I am not one to forget favors.
So I will be ordering a Shurvend shortly but I'm not sure about using the whole 51 unit or getting it with the soda vend option.
Thanks for the input.