What's new

Vending and blower

chaz

Reaction score
Why so many duplicates in your vending? Also...I’m only $1 on trees.....but higher on all else you have....just an FYI

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
we were just messing around trying the blower when we installed it. it was fun.

i have duplicates to fill up the rows; just newly trying the cans of scent and glass cleaner.

OurTown

Reaction score
Why so many duplicates in your vending? Also...I’m only $1 on trees.....but higher on all else you have....just an FYI

You are going to find out that vending prices are all over the place if you look at other washes. Everybody has a reason for why certain things are a certain price. Some will use a certain markup percentage but I like the "what the market will bear" pricing.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
higher than $3 on the naked air freshners????

Eric H

Reaction score
any chance I can get the phone numbers of the girls that buy the condoms and the hunky air fresheners?

BTW, are those the Twisted Basil air fresheners that I gave you? You're getting a pretty good markup on those but I can't sell them either!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
any chance I can get the phone numbers of the girls that buy the condoms and the hunky air fresheners?

BTW, are those the Twisted Basil air fresheners that I gave you? You're getting a pretty good markup on those but I can't sell them either!
I don't remember you giving me twisted basil trees?!? They do not sell.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I understand the logic of Car Freshner Corp. trying new 'flavors' of trees.

However, why get rid of Spice? Margarita? and Rainbow Rush?!

cooll903

Reaction score

If i put condoms in mine, the town where im at would have a MAJOR COW!!!!! and want my head on a stake.