What's new

Vend It Problems - Need Vendor Recommendation

Red Baron

Reaction score
Red Baron,

I'm a little confused. My post was adressed to "Back4More", who is an old customer of mine from a year ago or more, and I was just doing a "tongue in cheek" rag on him. My post was not directed at you or your communication with us. I have no problem with your resolving your vendor issues with Gin San to get the vendor to work. If you ever decide to replace the Vend-It, we'll be happy to help you.

Uncle Sam :confused:
In high school I held the district record for the Conclusion Jump. Sorry, my bad! :)

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
We have a Kleen-Vend which is the same as a Vend-It. The only real problem we have with it is that when it is out of service for maintenance or an actual problem, it doesn't disable the bill or coin acceptor like it is supposed to. Ginsan says it must be something with the controller and will look at it under warranty (machine has only been in service for a year) however, they have no loaner program and say it may take a few weeks! No way we're sending it out during our busy season. Not a very good customer service policy from my perspective.