What's new

Vend It by IVS

mac

Reaction score
If any of you who have these vendors knows by now, a small person can get their arm inside through the swing door, and steal products from the lower shelf. My question is has anyone come up with a simple, relatively cheap fix for this? I cured this at one location by sharpening the drop door bottom to a very sharp edge, but this owner is looking for a more humane way. Any thoughts?

Fabman

Reaction score
IVS has a fix for that. Just give them a call. They modified the door to prevent that.

mac

Reaction score
Well this keeps getting curiousier and curiousier. I finally got throught o someone at IVS, and after talking to them, they thought that my customers machine already had this fix. He will be checking later today, and is also burning a disc showing a little perp putting his hand in and stealing stuff. All the while as his father stood there giving prompts. In Spanish of course. Will let you know what developes. This fis is aparantly not new, but has been out for a while.

Fabman

Reaction score
> The fix that I know of was that they added a heavier counterweight and> some bracketry to sturdy up the door. There is also a shutter door in> there. I guess if your customer has all the upgrades, , then something> isn't working right. Can I see the video when it is finished? I really> haven't heard this problem before.