What's new

Vegas Show!

Reaction score
Quick question: is it worth $499 for the premium pass or is the $149 pass good enough for the Vegas ICA Show? If the "premium education program" is about relevant stuff like how to rebuild a pump, troubleshoot equipment, repair change machines, and other stuff like that it sounds great. If it's more sales type stuff, then I'm not terribly interested. Any thoughts?

MEP001

Reaction score
It's not going to be basic repair or troubleshooting, no. There is plenty of helpful info about things like how to market your wash or finance a new one. A lot of vendors do have "car wash college," but not at the shows. They're there to make sales.

MC3033

Reaction score
More seminar based education. Mostly (but not all) targeted at tunnels/chain. You should be able to find a list of seminars. If it isn’t out for this year you can look at last year (well 2019) to get a feel for it

Randy

Reaction score
Go for the $149 pass. The convention is geared primarily to the tunnel operators. You'll see very little about the self serve industry. I doubt that they'll be any seminars about anything to do with the self serve industry. We used to go every year, looked forward to going. We haven't been in a few years, there isn't much there anymore for the self serve operator. I haven't decide if we are going this year.

Last edited:

cooll903

Reaction score
what are some of the best ones to go to for self serve and IBAs?