What's new

Valet Auto Wash

Etowah

washnshine

Reaction score
Just visited this wash last week. Impressive tunnel. Has indoor customer wipe down and indoor free vac stations. Yes - you read it - Indoor! Huge building.

Last edited:

jfmoran

Reaction score
Very impressive, but no even their biggest facility. They have one on Oxford Valley, PA that is even bigger. 6 pay stations, dual wash tunnels, a polish tunnel, indoor and outdoor vacuuming. They re-purposed a closed Toys R Us building.

washnshine

Reaction score
Very impressive, but no even their biggest facility. They have one on Oxford Valley, PA that is even bigger. 6 pay stations, dual wash tunnels, a polish tunnel, indoor and outdoor vacuuming. They re-purposed a closed Toys R Us building.
Yes - I never visited that one, but saw it online - amazing facility. . This used to be a Toys R Us too. They don’t have the layout for a second tunnel but could easily put in a polish tunnel in one of the indoor vac lanes. I Wonder if if they are testing out the market in Syracuse and left the potential to add one if they think it can be justified in the future.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
I would be interested how they circulate the air in that building? I think something would work well down here in Texas in our 100+ summers so long you can keep it reasonably cool using something other than A/C

washnshine

Reaction score
Right. This one in NY state had all the doors open and on an 80° day it was comfortable. Just Being out of the direct sunlight made it much more comfortable than outdoor vacs. Must also have some type of exhaust/exchange system to deal with the potential buildup of automobile fumes - it can hold a lot of cars.