What's new

Vacuums

Randy

Reaction score
The biggest problem with vacuums is the car wash owners don’t maintain them properly. Vacuums are the highest income generator on the property and they need to be maintained, be it a 2 motor or 3 motor they need to be maintianed. We test and clean the vacuums out every day, we change the door gaskets every year and we change the motor brushes every year. I’ve gotten complaints that the vacuums suck to hard, LOL.

mac

Reaction score
I think you get as much performance boost by just replacing ALL gaskets and putting in cleaned filter bags. Then just shine it up and put on a fresh decal. I really encourage you to have custom decals made with many spares. I usually set the time at 5or6 minutes.

traveler17

Reaction score
The biggest problem with vacuums is the car wash owners don’t maintain them properly. Vacuums are the highest income generator on the property and they need to be maintained, be it a 2 motor or 3 motor they need to be maintianed. We test and clean the vacuums out every day, we change the door gaskets every year and we change the motor brushes every year. I’ve gotten complaints that the vacuums suck to hard, LOL.
Now that is funny, never heard that one