What's new

Vacuums

ponceponce

Reaction score
Recommendations for adding vacuum booms with central vacuum motor or individual vacuums. with individual pay stations.

MEP001

Reaction score
Full service/self serve/auto(s)?

Remember this is a community of people who are mostly willing to help with answers. Kindly ask a question like a human and not like you're doing a Google search.

TSchmitz

Reaction score
Recommendations for adding vacuum booms with central vacuum motor or individual vacuums. with individual pay stations.
If you're looking to go with paid vacs, use individual canisters with arches. A company that you can check out for those is Premier. For free vacs go with a large central. There are options for paid stations with a central vac, however, they are MUCH more expensive.

TSchmitz

Reaction score
If you're looking to go with paid vacs, use individual canisters with arches. A company that you can check out for those is Premier. For free vacs go with a large central. There are options for paid stations with a central vac, however, they are MUCH more expensive.
JE Adams also has canister vacs attached to individual arches.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
This is a bit of an old thread but ... it seems like the brand new local "Tommy Wash" has their 10 vacuums set up with "free use". I notice they are not central vacuum run & that they are only using 1-1/2" vacuum hose set up with an arch design??? The franchise gives the impression that they have been around for over 50 years. https://www.kxnet.com/news/business-beat/business-beat-tommys-express-car-wash-opens-in-bismarck/

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
As does IVS.;)
Quick question I am interested in how dual hoses on a vacuum works suction wise wouldn't that hurt the suction or would it. I love IVS vacs myself very nice quality stainless. Just curious on how the suction would be with duals. Do you have them they look nice

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
You do it with this:

Ya I had tried them 10 years ago and absolutely hated them bc where the customer left the handle halfway and it sucked from both hoses the suction was affected too much for me. There is a operator near me that has them and loves them. Also both hoses use the same holder on vac when I done it. Maybe the newer models are better

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Have dualers. Lots of feedback from Customers liking the claw vs crevice tool option. I have them on Islands that have 2 Vacs facing opposite ways and put a hanger on the back of the other vac for the second hose,

DavidM

Reaction score
Quick question I am interested in how dual hoses on a vacuum works suction wise wouldn't that hurt the suction or would it. I love IVS vacs myself very nice quality stainless. Just curious on how the suction would be with duals. Do you have them they look nice
The IVS vacs with dual hoses have 3 motors, they are powerful enough to use both hoses at once and still have good suction. We used to use them when we were full service and I just installed 3 of them with the dual booms at one of my locations.

Attachments

soonermajic

Reaction score
The IVS vacs with dual hoses have 3 motors, they are powerful enough to use both hoses at once and still have good suction. We used to use them when we were full service and I just installed 3 of them with the dual booms at one of my locations.
How much were those, before install?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
They look really awsome I really wonder what they pull on a 2inch hose each sucking all the time that would be the true test for me. This has me so interested bc I like vacs 80inches or better of suction.