What's new

Vacuum Question

seattleguy

Reaction score
I want to replace 3 of my older beat up 9200 JE Adams vacuums with new ones. I am looking at either the basic 2 motor 9200's or the newer ones with the digital dixmor displays. They are about $1k more. Does anyone here have the 9200's with digital displays and they share their opinion?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Not a comment on your specific model, but if I were to buy new vacs I would strongly consider:
1. Combo Shampoo / Fragrance
2. Bill Acceptor
3. Ability to add credit card.

Some years ago before cc was as easy as it is now, I paid about $1000 extra for the Coleman Bill acceptor upgrade. Was unsure if it was worth it. Suffice it to say any new vac would have it unless I had vandalism concerns.

TEEBOX

Reaction score
Not a comment on your specific model, but if I were to buy new vacs I would strongly consider:
1. Combo Shampoo / Fragrance
2. Bill Acceptor
3. Ability to add credit card.

Some years ago before cc was as easy as it is now, I paid about $1000 extra for the Coleman Bill acceptor upgrade. Was unsure if it was worth it. Suffice it to say any new vac would have it unless I had vandalism concerns.
Hello!
I'm installing 8 new vacs and was thinking should I purchase a combo vac/fragrance for each stall or every other one?

MudMoney

Reaction score
Teebox
I currently have 2 combo/shampooer,1 regular vacuum and 1 with the dualer attachment.Dualer and combo units are even on income. winter arrives I disconnect the shampooers and see no drop in income when compared to the dualer vac.Regular vacuum does 40% less than the others.That being said I'm replacing all my units plus adding 2 more this summer.Going with bill accepters and cc at a later date.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
Teebox
I currently have 2 combo/shampooer,1 regular vacuum and 1 with the dualer attachment.Dualer and combo units are even on income. winter arrives I disconnect the shampooers and see no drop in income when compared to the dualer vac.Regular vacuum does 40% less than the others.That being said I'm replacing all my units plus adding 2 more this summer.Going with bill accepters and cc at a later date.
What are you replacing them with?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Teebox,

Have a tunnel with 6 Cobos and 5 regulars. Got a deal on a 7th combo so said what the heck. It does double what the regular vacs do. So, if funds are available I'd go with all combos. A lot can depend on your layout. MY preferred layout when I have room is 2 islands seperated by 3 feet with Combos facing in toward each other. Cars approach from either side so either car can easily use either unit.

TEEBOX

Reaction score
I'm reconfiguring my vac layout to angle parking along my building with the post in the middle of the front of the vehicle. Going with a swivel boom and hanging vac on it.
Funds always a challenge but I want to do it right the first time.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I have four shampoo/vac combo's I would like to sell. Drop me a pm if interested.

Etowah

MudMoney

Reaction score
Ric
Currently J E Adams and Fragramatics combo's. Going to all Fragramatics units.

MudMoney

Reaction score
In 16 years of use ,2 timers replaced,no coin mechs ( ma 800),no compressors.Just routine maintence .