What's new

vacuum locks

kats

Reaction score
I recently purchased a car wash and the vacuums won't unlock. The keys that were left say they are for the vacuums but they do not work. Are there any default keys that would open them up or any suggestions on how to get them open? Thanks

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
You probably need to get a known forum member to vouch for you. I can't see anyone here helping someone whose first post is asking how to break into something. Sorry, but we have pretty much seen it all.

kats

Reaction score
I also am looking for advice on how to get vacuum locks open without the key. Is there a standard key or default key I could get from the manufacturer?

kats

Reaction score
Mark from Ryko is the one who turned me onto the site. I am not trying to steal anything. I have had the car wash for almost a year and I want to get it open. I purchased the car wash in conjunction with a laundromat and ice cream shop. Thanks

MudMoney

Reaction score
Buy a cutting torch,3 ft bolt cutters,an a grinder.Torch can be used to cook your oatmeal after POTUS gets done with the self-employed.

MEP001

Reaction score
kats said:
I also am looking for advice on how to get vacuum locks open without the key. Is there a standard key or default key I could get from the manufacturer?
I'm with I.B. If you expect help with this, post some photos that in some way prove you're the legal owner of this car wash. So far the questions you've asked just scream crook.

chaz

Reaction score
Must be very low biz on the vacs, if you have owned the wash for a year, and never emptied the cash.