What's new

Vacuum Identity?

Wayne J

Reaction score

Can anybody identify the manufacturer of this vacuum? I purchased it from a defunct wash 10+ years ago to replace one that had been stolen. I would like to buy replacement parts to replace the damaged ones.

Thanks,
Wayne

Randy

Reaction score
This is the prime reason we pull our money everyday. We have bad people come and drop one quarter in the hear what kind of sound it makes when it hits the bottom of the coin box, when it makes the hollow (no coins in the box) sound they move on.

Wayne J

Reaction score
This is the prime reason we pull our money everyday. We have bad people come and drop one quarter in the hear what kind of sound it makes when it hits the bottom of the coin box, when it makes the hollow (no coins in the box) sound they move on.

All mine are emptied daily. This one was emptied late Friday afternoon and Einstein came along just a few hours later. Very possible he didn't get anything for his effort.

MudMoney

Reaction score
mep001 is right its a je adams. My first wash in 1989 I had this same model,very hard to use a decent lock on it has the space was small underneath to access.

chaz

Reaction score
FYI... I clicked the photo, assuming there were others of the vac. Actually leads to , I guess your album!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Apparently it's only clickable for you. It does nothing when I click on it now. I asked another member to try and he got nothing as well. I had the same issue with my photos sometime back. Anyone and everyone could see my naked dog's photos.

Chaz, is it still clickable for you?

chaz

Reaction score
Apparently it's only clickable for you. It does nothing when I click on it now. I asked another member to try and he got nothing as well. I had the same issue with my photos sometime back. Anyone and everyone could see my naked dog's photos.

Chaz, is it still clickable for you?
Nope. I can't see his full album any longer. Darn!