What's new

Vacuum hose color

copperglobe

Reaction score
Over the years I've tried them all and am about ready to try some more. What color vac hoses do you use that hide dirt the best? Sometimes I put new ones on and it seems within days they look terrible.

Eric H

Reaction score

MEP001

Reaction score
I use gray. They hide normal grime and scuffing but if there's grease or food I can see it easily so I can pull it off and clean it.

Blue is definitely hard to keep clean, but they look better if you have a blue theme.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
I have a blue/yellow theme as show in my picture at one location and green/black at the other location. My guys pull the vac hoses every week to rinse inside and out to keep them looking good but yes blue does get looking dingy pretty quick.

Allen

Reaction score
Gray is the best that I've used for hiding grime and wear. I also use a lot of blue and some red to match color themes.

chaz

Reaction score
I have a blue/yellow theme as show in my picture at one location and green/black at the other location. My guys pull the vac hoses every week to rinse inside and out to keep them looking good but yes blue does get looking dingy pretty quick.
What’s the benefit of cleaning the inside of the vac hose?

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I use the Blue / Black. They hold up pretty good. Tried all red and they looked shot in no time.

washnshine

Reaction score
What’s the benefit of cleaning the inside of the vac hose?
Keeps everything flowing easily because it gets any stuck on or clogged debris out and keeps the the hose from being restricted and loosing suction and not working as well.

MEP001

Reaction score
My customers vacuum up so much dirt that the insides of the hoses stay sand-blasted pretty clean. I have washed out the insides of a couple when they felt heavy.

cheesetrap

Reaction score
I tried using white then switched to black. Using white you could obviously see the dirt but in my experience, it could be less noticed if it is black. Maybe you can wrap it with a DIY plastic just so the dirt won't stick?