What's new

VAC IT UP SYSTEM Questions

Roz

Reaction score
I have seen a few Vac-It-Up systems at washes when we considered installing such a system. All the owners we met were happy with them and all had the same advice. For the tubing, especially at any bend on the tube, make certain you have steel fittings as reinforced as possible. Only issue mentioned was at the bends in the tubes where the coins hitting the bend can eventually create a hole in the tube.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
Two of our three car washes has Vac-It-Up. One we built from the ground up, and we made sure to have it. The other already had it when we acquired it. I like Vac-It-Up because it's such a great time saver. I'm located in the Mid-Atlantic, and on those cold days, it's nice not having to have to spend time out there emptying out and dealing with a torch if the temperatures are frigid.

Both car washes have a handful of issues each year. If I want to drain the color from a mechanic's face, I tell him the Vac-It-Up has an issue. In the grand scheme of things, it's very small.

Our third location did not have it when we acquired it and was a mistake to get. It's in a rural, repressed era. We're not sinking any money into it unless we have to.

Mdbordelon318

Reaction score
I have a 6 bay ss. Does anyone have a vac it up set with the coins going up in the attic to the equipment room? From bay 6 to the equipment room is 80 to 90 feet

washnvac

Reaction score
Yes-- all mine from the s/s bays go up into the attic, then down into equipment room vault.

mac

Reaction score
I had one and it was a pain in the Butkus expensive and kept getting clogged. You will be much better off to just add credit cards, which can be set to count up mode. More 💰 less work.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I switched all of my Vac it up motors to Domel motors for increased suction power (giggity) and yes mine also go to the attic and then down to the vault.