What's new

VAc Island Canopy LED option

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
My vac canopy's have a separate circuit for lighting which is controlled by a photo eye. I suppose you could just plug them in but they would be on 24/7.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
My vac canopy's have a separate circuit for lighting which is controlled by a photo eye. I suppose you could just plug them in but they would be on 24/7.
You could install an outlet with plug and still use a photo eye for the light or outlet.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Got my 8ft Leds from Amazon in today and about to start installing them I will post pics when finished.

*Update*
Well I installed a set on one vac island tonight to see the difference.......but for $79 I got what I paid for, as for pictures there's no need they aren't anything to write back home about.

Last edited:

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Got my 8ft Leds from Amazon in today and about to start installing them I will post pics when finished.

*Update*
Well I installed a set on one vac island tonight to see the difference.......but for $79 I got what I paid for, as for pictures there's no need they aren't anything to write back home about.
Can't wait to put in mine!. I figured 2 per island mounted the same way as the fluorescent, back to back. . Maybe they will be OK.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score

Randy

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting some in my garage and in my unfinished basement. How would there work there? To bright maybe?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting some in my garage and in my unfinished basement. How would there work there? To bright maybe?
Have seen them at dusk- Not Dawn. Each has 2 rows of LED's. If I had to guestimate it seems each puts out the same as the 2 Bulb 8 foot HO flourescent fixture.